The secret to these fat bomb burgers is BUTTER. It will help you feel full and happy for a lot longer than your favorite fast-food restaurant could. Also, cheddar cheese is always a pleasant surprise. Have you already made this? If not, check out the recipe below and. try it at home! Tell us what happened in the comments!
YIELDS: 20 PREP TIME: 15 mins TOTAL TIME: 30 mins CAL/SERV: 80
- Cooking spray
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. cold butter, cut into 20 pieces
- 2 oz. cheddar, cut into 20 pieces
- Lettuce leaves, for serving
- Thinly sliced tomatoes, for serving
- Mustard, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375° and grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, season beef with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Press 1 teaspoon beef evenly into the bottom of each muffin tin cup, completely covering the bottom. Place a piece of butter on top then press 1 teaspoon beef over butter to completely cover.
- Place a piece of cheddar on top of meat in each cup then press remaining beef over cheese to completely cover.
- Bake until meat is cooked through, about 15 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Carefully, use a metal offset spatula to release each burger from the tin. Serve with lettuce leaves, tomatoes, and mustard.
These are really tasty and worth putting in your recipe book. You can also add bell pepper, onion, and spinach pre-cooked in a pan. Add more cheese or however you wanna do it! Let us know how it turned out for you!