Craving for a club sandwich but wanna stay keto? This Keto Club Sandwich is for you! It has all of the flavors of the classic club sandwich without the bread and is totally filling and mouthwatering! You can use gluten-free ingredients too!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Serving size: 2
- 2 slices of Bacon, Cooked
- 4 oz Deli ham
- 6 oz Deli turkey (if you are in Cebu City, the best one is from THE TINDERBOX) or chicken
- 6 Iceberg lettuce, leaves
- 1/2 oz Tomato
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 oz Cheddar cheese
- Remove the core from the iceberg lettuce and dispose of any wilted, or damaged outer leaves.
- Peel off approximately 6 leaves of lettuce.
- Place two pieces of lettuce together and spread on 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- Place the 1 ounce of the cheese, approximately 1 slice, on the lettuce and top with the deli ham slices. Place the next two pieces of lettuce over the ham and spread 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise on it.
- Top with the cooked bacon, sliced tomato, the remaining cheese, and sliced deli turkey or chicken, whichever you prefer.
- Spread the remaining 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise on top of the turkey and top with the last two pieces of lettuce.
- Cut into four wedges and stack them altogether. You may also place a toothpick through each one to hold it together.
Don’t forget to tag us when you try this recipe!