Asian-inspired Shrimp Stir-Fry
- Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Broccoli florets
- Bell peppers, sliced
- Snap peas/ young corn/ mushroom
- Garlic, minced
- Ginger, grated
- Soy sauce
- Sesame oil
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Green onions, sliced
- In a wok or skillet, stir-fry shrimp with garlic and ginger until cooked.
- Add broccoli, bell peppers, and snap peas; continue to stir-fry until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Season with soy sauce, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes if you like it spicy.
- Garnish with sliced green onions.
Why it’s good:
This Asian-inspired shrimp stir-fry is a perfect blend of protein, fiber-rich vegetables, and aromatic flavors. Shrimp provides lean protein, while the mix of colorful veggies adds essential nutrients. Garlic and ginger contribute not only to the dish’s delicious taste but also bring anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. The use of sesame oil adds a nutty flavor and richness, enhancing the overall experience. This quick and easy stir-fry is a balanced and low-carb option, making it an excellent choice for a light and satisfying dinner.
Dinner – This flavorful stir-fry is a delightful way to end your day with a nutritious, low-carb meal. The combination of protein and vegetables makes it a filling option while keeping the carb content in check, making it suitable for those looking for a delicious and healthy dinner alternative.